Presentations from LESC at the 2018 Global Climate Action Summit
Plenary Panel 2: Where Energy and Land Use Meet: New Findings for Decarbonization Pathways
Plenary Panel 3: New Thinking on Navigating the Land-Energy Intersection
Keynote Discussion with John Holdren, Professor, Harvard University, Pres. Obama's Science Advisor
Parallel Session E1: From Microgrids to Global Interconnection: The Electricity System of the Future
Parallel Session L2: Land for mitigation, biodiversity, food, and fiber: how can we do it all?
- Land for mitigation, biodiversity, food, water, and fiber: how can we do it all?
Grace Wu, University of California, Davis and David Saah, University of San Francisco
- Approaches and frameworks for balancing land use for multiple goals: mitigation, food, biodiversity, water
Virgilio Viana, Amazonas Sustainable Foundation
- Land for mitigation, biodiversity, food, and fiber: How can we do/“model” it all?
Justin Baker, Research Triangle Institute
- Analytical approaches to align climate mitigation with social and ecological co benefits in California
Dick Cameron, The Nature Conservancy, California
- Land–Use Solutions in Action
Renat Heuberger, South Pole
Parallel Session L3: Solutions for Implementing Climate Smart Agriculture
Parallel Session E3: Transforming Transport for a Clean Future